Judi Dench, at a public appearance last week, said Bond 23 will begin production in November, according to a STORY ON THE WEB SITE OF THE U.K. EXPRESS NEWSPAPER.
Here’s an excerpt:
Dame Judi revealed the start date for filming during a visit last week to Hever Castle in Kent, to plant a rose bred for its gardens.
She said: “I am going to do the next Bond in November. I don’t know the location yet but hopefully it will be somewhere nice. I can’t tell you much more but I do enjoy playing M as she is such a strong character. I like being bossy and my grandson thinks its cool that I’m in Bond.”
Bond 23, which will have Daniel Craig’s third turn as 007 and be directed by Sam Mendes, has a release date of Nov. 9, 2012. The film was affected by the financial problems at Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, which led to the studio filing for bankruptcy. MGM shrunk itself and brought in the founders of Spyglass Entertainment, Gary Barber and Roger Birnbaum, to run the studio. MGM controls half of the 007 franchise, along with Eon Productions/Danjaq LLC, controlled by Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli.
Filed under: James Bond Films | Tagged: Bond 23, Daniel Craig, Eon Productions, Eon Productions Ltd., James Bond Films, Judi Dench, Judi Dench says Bond 23 to start filming in November, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, Sam Mendes, U.K. Express |